Swimming Lessons June 21-25
Summer Recreation / Swim Lessons -
All lessons will be private, one instructor to one child.
We ask that you screen your child at home for the following prior to coming to lessons:
- Take your child’s temperature before coming to the facility.
- Confirm that the child does not have fever, shortness of breath or cough.
- Our staff will also make a visual inspection of your child for signs of illness which could include flushed cheeks, rapid breathing or difficulty breathing (without recent physical activity), fatigue, or extreme fussiness.
- No child that is ill can attend swim lessons.
- Lessons will not be made up.
Parents, children may enter the pool area no more than 5 minutes prior to their lesson, they must arrive in swim attire, and be dropped off at door 13A. We will not be using the locker rooms. Please encourage your children to use the restroom at home prior to coming to lessons. *Restrooms will be available.
Parents are not allowed to enter the building and observe lessons.
Please pick up your children immediately when lessons are finished.
Our teachers will be social distancing and wearing a mask when close to children. Please use your judgement about whether this type of program will be a good fit for your child.
Because we have staff hired to teach your children, we will not be able to issue refunds for lessons that are scheduled.
Filter Course Sections